The Nameless One

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Here's one of my favorites, a single-handed axe without a name. I feel like it should be named, but never came up with one. It doesn't have a story either. At least, I don't remember if it did. I had a cat who died around this time, but I don't think it was a tribute or I would have at least made a note of it. All I can tell you is this one was designed rather quickly, over less than a week. That doesn't happen a lot.

I do wish I'd made the handle a bit larger, but I didn't feel like tinkering with it anymore. If I ever learned to make blades (eventually, hopefully) then I'm sure I'd change that part a bit. I just wanted to concentrate on the head and design.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Original drawing: August 27, 2007

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger