Oblivion Has Arrived

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This one was supposed to be easy. I was almost done with it over a week ago, just a day or two after I started. That's a great time for me since life is busy. But, as I always do, I decided it wasn't enough. Oblivion always seemed unfinished. In fact, many of my weapons do, because I used to get ideas so quickly that I wanted to move on to the next as soon as the shape of the last was set in pen. Maybe a third of my weapons actually have designs on them for this reason.

Here's where I almost stopped. I'm glad I didn't. I really like the scales.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And this is the original, completed March 13, 2008.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger