Desolation and Despair

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Despair, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App


Inspired in an indirect way by David Tennant. I was searching for Doctor Who fan videos back in 2007 because I was newly obsessed with this man of incredible talent. I came across one set to Muse's "Map of the Problematique." I had never heard of the band or the song before. I knew a little while later, after I drew these weapons, that they had to be named after lyrics in this song.

I really wanted to do the pair at the same time, but it will take at least another two weeks to finish Desolation. I haven't even started it yet, and life tends to get in the way, so it will probably be longer than that.

Originals, drawn in 2007
Photobucket


Despair original


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger