Finally Starting Something

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My second post is nearly two years later than my first. Wow, that was a long break, and I didn't even look for a good template (done now, though). I blame Twitter and my other blog for taking every last free second of my time that I wasn't playing games, watching TV, drawing weapons, or doing laundry. Actually, I can also blame Fringe, because I've been working on a post about it for approximately forever. Yes, 8 months is forever.

Anyway, this was going to be a blog about edged weapons I drool over with my own designs sprinkled in. It will probably mostly be a showcase for me now, since there are only so many hours in the day. A couple years ago I scanned all of my then current weapons into my computer and never did anything more than that, but lately I've been turning them into vector drawings on my iPad. It's taken more than a month just to do three of them, so I'm going to post the originals before the sparkly new versions are complete. But I'm going to start with the ones I've already posted on Reinbeast.

Photobucket


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App


There are actually three versions of this one, but it's just slightly different coloring.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App


Photobucket
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger