Eviscerate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


The weapon I never wanted to finish. The weapon I have hated to look at, even though I quite like it. If I didn't then I wouldn't be sharing. I've drawn many things that looked far better in my head than what ended up on paper, but this was one of the few that just worked immediately.
Yet, every time I would skip past the page in my notebook as though it didn't exist. Why? I was drawing it while my cat, Onyx, the sweetest thing I ever knew, was dying in the cellar. She came in acting weird while I was in the middle of drawing, but we thought she was just sick, until later that night. (We let our cats out even though I was always strongly opposed to it because, according to one family member, "cats can take care of themselves.") We brought her to the vet too late. They called in the middle of the night to tell us that someone had shot her with a pellet gun and there was nothing they could do. I never knew I could wail like that and I never knew so much rage. I never imagined a weapon I was drawing would be so fitting for what was happening in the moment. I immediately came up with a name the next time I opened my notebook. It was more than three years ago, but sometimes in a dream it's so much closer. I'm glad to finally be done with this and I can move on to my knife for The Blacklist, the NBC drama with the flawless James Spader. It's a new obsession, which you can read about at Reinbeast.com and Reinbeast.tumblr.com if you're curious.



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger