Red Alpha

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


It's my birthday today, so I decided I had to finally complete this as a present to myself. I named it Red Alpha because I was finishing it while watching Richard Hammond drive a red Alfa Romeo 4C in the second episode of the 21st season of Top Gear.
I don't know where in my imagination this knife came from, though, which means there's no long-winded story for this one. It's not related to the previous "Red," which is a knife for The Blacklist. I didn't write any notes on the page along with it, so I don't think it was inspired by anything.
 
Despite that, this is one of my favorites. It came to me easily and required little erasing and revising. And I just had a lot of fun playing with the background. I used a smoke brush in Art Studio. When I was just about done, it reminded me of blood on flowers. Now it's more like blood on oil.

Original: June 2010


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger