Miranda

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Miranda!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, this one was actually easier than I thought. The design was the only part I hit a little snag. I had to cut the areas where they overlapped so I could place them correctly, because I didn't think ahead. Then I had to separate multiple sections in order to have more than one gradient. Overall, though, this one was the easiest I've done. The hardest part was coming up with a name. From a suggestion, one of my latest blades was named Kerrigan. I thougt maybe something along those lines instead of leaving it nameless. Then I realized I was finishing it in time for Miranda Doerfler's (Twitter, website) birthday, which is actually tomorrow, but I couldn't wait. So, that had to be it. Now I'm thinking of Serenity, and the deadliness of its look is reminding me of reavers. Also, the color scheme of brown and orange is quite Firefly, so I think the name might be perfect.

Original finished June 7, 2007.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger