Defiance

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Why Defiance? Though I didn't realize it at the time, I actually got the name a few months ago while I was reading Stephen King's 11/22/63. It came from a beautifully-written passage that ended with, "A universe of horror and loss surrounding a single lighted stage where mortals dance in defiance of the dark." One day when I was looking at this it just came back to me, so I knew what the name had to be.

Anyway, it's been five years since I first drew this trident. In all that time I didn't have a handle for it. To be fair to myself, though, after I finished it I hardly gave it another thought. I had too many others on my mind. Well, weeks ago I was "ready" to post Defiance and then realized a handle was probably necessary. How else would you wield it? It's not exactly shuriken-sized.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Original: September 13, 2007

You may notice that I flipped the design at the top and changed the one at the bottom. I think that was the right decision.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Shiny Dangerous Things - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger